Sterling Bronze SconcesRegular price $3,600
| Circa 1920
| Vintage Collection
A pair of two arm sconces in their original age-darkened bronze patina. The backplates, finials, bobeches and cups all share the same delicate fluted details. Signed by the New York maker Sterling Bronze Co.
- Overall: 9-1/2" h. x 11" w. x 7" d.
- Backplate: 5-1/4" h. x 4" w.
- UL listed for use in dry environments
- 2 candelabra sockets, maximum 60 watts per socket
- 2" x 3" vertical junction box recommended
Insured ground shipping for this item to destinations within the continental United States: $325 per pair.
For orders shipping outside the continental United States, please contact us for a quote.
Restored item ships within 6 weeks.
Please contact your local showroom about viewing this item.
Contact Us to learn more about customization options.