English Gas Exterior Wall Lantern MediumRegular price $4,830
A six-sided tapered copper wall lantern with stepped domed top. Inspired by a hanging lantern found in Birmingham, England, early 19th century. Gas lighting was originally developed in London in the late 18th century, and quickly spread to American cities, arriving first in Baltimore in 1816 introduced initially to private residences by a Philadelphia coppersmith. Designed by Scofield.
- Overall: 25-3/4" h. x 17" w. x 18-1/2" d.
- UL listed for use in dry, damp, or wet environments.
- Single Edison socket, maximum 100 watts
- Also available with 3 Candelabra sockets
- 2" x 3" Vertical junction box
Insured ground shipping for this item to destinations within the continental United States: $200 per piece.
For quantities above 10 items or orders shipping outside the continental United States, please contact us for a quote.
Made to order within 8 weeks.
Candelabra cluster lamping available.
Contact Us to learn more about customization options.